A Moment Like This


"What if I told you it was all meant to be?
Would you believe me, would you agree?
It's almost that feeling that we've met before so tell me that you don't think
I'm crazy when I tell you love has come here and now...
A moment like this...
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this...
For a moment like this...
Some people search forever for that one special kiss...
I can't believe it's happening to me...
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this..."
("A Moment Like This" sang by Ms. Kelly Clarkson, co-written by Mr. Jörgen Elofsson and Mr. John Reid, Source:Wikipedia)

+ Corny(?) This song kept coming to mind when I was doing the cake topper. But, I think it is true. Each one is waiting for that one special moment be it gazing into each others eyes or achieving that dream... A client commissioned the cake topper for their friend who will get married in Europe... Always wishing that you will not wait a lifetime for that moment....

+enJoy