2008 Year Ender


+ It has been again my privilege to be a part of numerous personal celebrations in 2008. My congratulations again goes out to our couples who celebrated their weddings, to our couples who got engaged, to our birthday celebrants who turned 1, 18 or "younger", and to our babies who were baptized.

My participation in these events would not had been possible without the tremendous efforts provided by my kitchen staff specially down the home stretch of 2008. I appreciate their efforts.

As we cross into the New Year, I wish us all a most meaningful 2009.

+enJoy

santiago_alcantarawedding_by_the_bay
reformado_delapena
lacambra_viado
gumapon_galang
uy_mendoza
solamo_decastro
lee_castillo
ong_uyaquino_javier
conway borlonganFriolo Refesales GarciaVillanueva Avecilla
Lambooij Pantig
Sebastian Dela Cruz

camacho castro
colin
steffmarierock starjohannnerissa
andrerookieCo RanolaTwin Staranimal farm